We have an opportunity for a Sales Executive to join us, to help deal with an increasing level of new customer enquiries and professionally assist and develop opportunities with a selection of our existing customers.
Industry experience would be helpful but not essential, however, you will have a positive track record in an associated business i.e. building services, construction or engineering.
You will be based at our offices in Bromley and deal with customers by phone visit to close deals in a way that customers impressed with our service and maximises Niche’s sales profitability.
This is a very important role within our business as you will need to be articulate and an exceptional communicator responsible for:
• Securing new sales opportunities for platform lifts
• Performing to agreed annual sales targets
• Developing existing customer relationships and generating sales
• Working with Niche Lifts Directors with regards to estimating and final sales sign-offs from clients
• Attending meetings with new and existing customers, with regards to sales development
• Market awareness competitor activity
• Developing your product knowledge
• Commission scheme
• Company car
• Fuel Allowance
• A pension scheme that you will be automatically enrolled into which both you and the company contribute to
• 21 Paid company and 8 public holidays
All applicants must already have the right to live and work in the EEA and hold a full UK driving licence, Niche Lifts regrets that it cannot accept applications from any individuals without this entitlement.
For further information or to submit a CV please contact us by calling Niche Lifts Ltd, 020 8295 2852 ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES Or e-mail your CV with a covering message to: email@example.com